Brad is a published peer-reviewed author. Below are the articles Brad has written and studies he has conducted.
- Leech, B, Schloss, J, Steel, A 2018 “Association between increased intestinal permeability and disease: A systematic review”, Advances in Integrative Medicine. InPress.
- Leech, B, Schloss, J, Steel, A 2018 “Investigation into complementary and integrative medicine practitioners’ clinical experience of intestinal permeability: A cross-sectional survey”, Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice. 31, 200-209.
- Leech, B, Schloss, J, Steel, A 2018 “Health services research as a framework for expanding a whole systems research agenda in complementary and integrative medicine: The example of intestinal permeability”, European Journal of Integrative Medicine. 17, 22-25.
- Leech, B and Bayes, J 2018 “A synopsis of the 2018 International Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health”, Australian Journal of Herbal and Naturopathic Medicine. vol 30, 4, 184-185.
- “Public Health And Health Services Research In Traditional, Complementary And Integrative Health Care: International Perspectives” By Jon Adams et al.
- “Clinical Naturopathy: An Evidence-Based Guide to Practice” by Jerome Sarris and Jon Wardle