Facilitating critical thinking and robust understanding of our future healthcare practitioners is not only my passion; teaching integrative medicine is my purpose. My goal is to enable my students to describe complex topics and apply their knowledge throughout a diverse range of clinical and non-clinical situations. I hope students come away from my teaching with the same passion and curiosity as I have for integrative medicine.
~ Brad Leech ~
Get Your Health Back
Brad has been an invited presenter for the ‘Get Your Health Back Series’ with the best selling author Don Chisholm. Below are the links to the YouTube interviews.
Catch Autoimmunity Early
The Anti-Inflammatory Diet
Increase of Autoimmune Diseases
Warning Signs for Autoimmunity
Medication & Nutrient Depletion
Benefits of Herbs
Risk of Poor Eating
Amalgams & Your Immune System
You Can’t Outrun a Bad Diet
Most Important Health Factors
Diet & Disease
Reducing Inflammation in the Gut
Leaky Gut & Disease
Myths About Probiotics
Autoimmune Disease and the ACE Study
Malnutrition & Obesity
Hydration and water
> Podcast <
Leaky Gut Syndrome: Fact or Fiction?
In this Podcast, Brad takes us through the origins of intestinal permeability, how to assess it and why we need to be careful about calling it “leaky gut” as it doesn’t reflect current scientific opinion. Download the Podcast HERE.
Shift Work and Autoimmune Disease
In this Podcast, Brad discusses the four modifiable risk facts of autoimmune disease development and how to manage autoimmune disease using a functional medicine approach. Download the Podcast HERE.
Translating Intestinal Permeability Science to Clinical Practice
In this Podcast, Brad discusses intestinal permeability from an evidence-based perspective including topics such as risk factors, disease associations, assessment and treatment.
Facebook Live & YouTube Videos
- Autoimmune Disease and Diet
- Autoimmune Disease and the Use of Supplements
- Leaky Gut and Disease
- 10 Simple Yet Profound Tips to Improve Autoimmunity
- The Clinical Significance of Intestinal Permeability: Association, Identification and Integrative Treatment Methods
- Investigation into CIM Practitioners’ Clinical Experience of Intestinal Permeability
- Bradley Leech presenting at the UTS Faculty of Health dinner: Journey so far.
- A Career in Research with Endeavour College of Natural Health